Skills and drills begin every Sunday from 1:15-2:30pm
• $200 per player
• 10 weeks of ice time (practice/scrimmage)
• Practice time is one hour and fifteen minutes long
• Focus will be on Skating, Shooting, Passing, Stickhandling and learning the basic rules of the game.
• Practice is typically split up: - One hour of skills and drills and a 15 minutes scrimmage
• Week 10 is a full blown game.
• Hockey 101 jersey provided
• Coaches to help develop hockey skills
Hockey 101 Sold Out!
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
• Contact the Adult Hockey Office at 303-469-2100 ex. 231 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ice Centre offers the convenience of personal lockers to secure and store your hockey equipment.